cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to create a event for give nitice in real estate contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a event to trigger a workflow when,the notice request date is assigned in real estate contract.

Is there any event?

waiting for reply.

Rgds,

niji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NS,

is it Real Estate Contract Management,

if so, I think BAdi's are widely used, so you could search for the relevant BAdi and call the WF thru it.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niji,

To find out the event that is getting triggered when the notice request date is assigned in real estate contract, do the following:

1. Activate event trace in SWELS

2. Go to your transaction and assign a notice request date in real estate contract.

3. Go to t-code SWEL and check if an event is triggered.

From here you would get the Business object and event associated with this transaction.

If no event is triggered, you can manually trigger an event using FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT.

Associate the event as the triggering event of the workflow.

Simple!

For assistance on workflows, refer to:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/workflow%252bscenario

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/02/19/workflows-for-dummies--introductionpart-i

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can u please tell me how can i link this function module with my transaction..My transaction is recn (real estate contract)...if i changed the notice date then my workflow should trigger..

Rgds,

Niji

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niji,

You can check for the transaction recn (real estate contract), if the notice date is changed which BO event is getting generated. This you can check in SWEL t-code.

You can associate your workflow to trigger when ever this BO event is generated. For this set the BO event as the triggering event of the workflow.

To manually trigger an event you can use the FM I have stated. Write a code on change of the notice data and trigger the BO event. To check the FM in the workflow refer to the below link:

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Workflow/checkfunctionmodule/demo.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya