cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can i get the total stock of material separately as per batch class characteristics.

waiting for reply

Regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Classification Tab, you have a screen "Search with characteristics". Here you fill in the batch class you want to search within. Then all the characteristics in that class pops up, and you can search for a certain charateristic value.

Regards

Jan Erik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin.

Yes you can. Use transaction BMBC "Batch Information Cockpit". This you can set up to show your stocks, with batch characteristics. You will have all batches displayed. F6 gives you the existing stocks in addition

Good luck

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jan Erik

could you please explain more i didnt get the field where i should maintain my batch characteristic?

because in classification tab, there is 'select with characteristics' header but where i have to maintain class only not the characteristics.

Regards

Pravin

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

I agree with Shyamal.

There is no direct way to find the stock on the basis of Batch characteristic Value.By using Tables (AUSP) or BMBC etc. you can find Batches for certain Characteristic values then using MB52 or MMBE you can find the stock of concern Batches.But there is no state forward way to achive this.

If you want permanent solution then development is the only solution.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

As per best of my information it is not available with STD SAP. You need to go with customized report for it.

Regards,

Shyamal