cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send survey by e-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In test system i have created a survey and try to send this to one user who is defined in SU01 by email.. but i got error like "No delivery to ...., as recipient unknown Message:XS802

How can i solved this problem ? please can you guide me

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Hope you have done the e-mail neccssary settings in SCOT. If not then please ask your basis team to complete that. basically system is not recognising the receiptent.

Please check the e-mail id and please check in SU01 which communication method you have selected it should be " Remote mail".

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My node type is SMTP so i think that i can not use remote mail . i was configured as int. e mail. in su01.

basis man has configured in scot so i dont thin that there is a fault there. but please can you guide what i should check in scot to configure ?

thanks

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Remote mail in SU01 t-code and please check SCOT transaction settings as below.

First go to SBWP business workplace and try to send an e-mail manually then check whether it is going or not? if it is going then it may not be SCOT problem.

In SCOT double click on SMTP(green colour) and see SMTP connection tab details here you should have maintained mail host and mail port details.

supported address types you have to seelct internet.

Thanks

Ravi