cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel excise-j1ih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

There was a Supplimentary Sales order being generated in SAP. Then for the same, the excise details were being entered through j1ih - "Other adjustment". But later we found that the entry was made wrong so we need to cancel the excise so that it should not affect the Finance module in SAP.

My query is how can we cancel or finish this entry from SAP?

I already tried to cancel that excise invoice through j1ih, j1is and j1iex...but no success.

many thanks for your support...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think this should be cancel thru T code J1IH only. you try it once again and let us know the error.

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ratish,

when going to cancel the invoice the invoice through j1ih, it gives the error, "Excise modvat accounts not defined for CEIV transaction and excise group".

thanks for your help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPRO and maintain the GL accounts to CEIV transaction ur problem will solve.

path is SPRO => logistics general => Tax on goods movement=> indai => account determination => Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ratish.

That was helpful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1IH and choose "Additional excise" and input the same values what you have maintained in "Other adj.".

By doing so, for one debit entry, you can see one credit entry in excise register.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi