cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Header Condition Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the sales order we are using the header condition for distributing the values to the sales order line items 10, 20, 30u2026etc, if I have activated reason for rejections to line item 10, the header level condition value should not be shared to the line item 10,

Eg: Header Condition Value: 600, it is distributed to line item 10, 20, 30 on value basis, so the Values are Line Item u2013 10 = 200, 20 = 100, and 30 = 300.

Here If have activated Reason for rejection for line item 20, the header condition value 600/- should be distribute to line item 10 = 240, 30 = 360. Header condition value should not be distributed to Line item 20. it should be 0/-.

Friends please suggest me how to over come this issue.

Regards,

Hari Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in your customization for the Reason for rejection that you are using in your sales order (I think the path is spro-sd-sales-Sls doc item-Reason for rejection.

The Statistical field in that should be X. If there is an X, then as soon as you reject line 20 with that Reason, the values would be redistributed to the other 2 remaining line items.

Answers (0)