Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Am getting the below error when working on ALE :

-

No recipient found for message type GLMAST / GLCORE in the ALE model

Message no. B1129

Diagnosis

According to the ALE distribution customer model, no messages of type GLMAST / GLCORE are distributed from this system. This means that no recipient systems have been modeled for this message type.

Procedure

If this system is the leading system from the viewpoint of ALE, then you should model the connections required and where necessary upload them from the PC to the SAP system.

If this system is not the leading system then you should make sure that a copy of the ALE distribution customer model is distributed from the leading system to this system.

-

What i Guess the reason for this is links has not set-up in our SAP System. I think partner profile has to be set-up from one client to other .

Can any one Guide me up step by step wise How to set-up Links for ALE ??

Thanks in Advance

Satya

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Jan 28, 2009 4:23 AM

3 REPLIES 3

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SEARCH in SCN you have lot of posts on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I guess the CDM(Customer Distribution Model) is not yet configured.

I guess u are new to ALE

Search in google of Step by Step Guide for ALE Configuration

and lot of Data available in SDN itself

<<Copy and paste and list of links removed>>

Regards,

Srikanth

Edited by: Matt on Jan 28, 2009 9:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Your model view has not been disributed sucessfully. Check the partner profile (we20) are set up correctly in both sending and recieving system.

In sending system, in we20 you have to configure outbound parameters for the partner( recieving system)

and in recieving system you have to configure inbound parameters for partner(sending system).

After Partner profiles are set up correctly then try to distribute your model view, if it is distributed sucessfully that means messages can be exchanged between two system sucessfully.

Search in SCN for how to set up connection between two clients through ALE and how to set up partner profiles.

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Varyani on Jan 28, 2009 10:15 AM