Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to remove PFCG and SU01 from profile S_A.SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to remove PFCG and SU01 from profile S_A.SYSTEM.

Could you please suggest me ways to achieve that.

Thanks,

Barada

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

1) Create a role by inserting the profile S_A.SYSTEM and then design your S_TCODE such that you enter tcodes in ranges and exclude the tcodes PFCG and SU01 from the range.

or

2) Try deactivating the objects S_USER* this might definitely remove authroization for SU01 and not allow to execute the tcode. I am not so sure if it will restrict PFCG execution.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

1) Create a role by inserting the profile S_A.SYSTEM and then design your S_TCODE such that you enter tcodes in ranges and exclude the tcodes PFCG and SU01 from the range.

or

2) Try deactivating the objects S_USER* this might definitely remove authroization for SU01 and not allow to execute the tcode. I am not so sure if it will restrict PFCG execution.

0 Kudos

Hi

How to insert the standard profile S_A.SYSTEM into a customizing role through PFCG

Thanks for your response Subramaniam.

Regards,

Barada

0 Kudos

Create a single role, and in the change mode in the authorizations tab, Click on edit ->Insert Authorizations > Via Profile. Enter the profile name and press enter.

0 Kudos

Hi

When I am trying to implement your (Subramaniam)steps its giving error:-"Choose another profile name (this name does not conform to the standard)"

Thanks

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Barada,

you can also modify the profile itself. Modify therefore the assigned autorization in SU03 (don't forget to activate it after your modifcation). Pleae keep in mind, that your modification might be overwritten later on, if SAP delivers a new version of S_A.SYSTEM.

b.rgds, Bernhard