cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview creation and images in the EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam able to upload image in the Enterprise portal.I created an application in the webdynpro,in that i created pages and inserted iviews to one of the particular page which i created in web dynpro.But its coming in the same page.I want to see each and every iview in different page.

means

WTimesheet (Role)

Timesheet (page)

<<<< EntryView(Iview)

<<<Entry Listing (Iview)

<<>Timesheet Entry (Iview)

By clicking timesheet (page)..It has to show all the iviews under left side of Timesheet Page .

I want image to be uploaded in EP, each and every iview on top of right hand side.

Please help me to do that.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

For this you need to use three diffrent pages and then assign the iview to diffrent pages.

or the work around could be make the Iviews collapsed. So if you want to see an iview make it vissible and if not then make it collapsed.

Regrads

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I want to assign 3 iviews to a single page. by clicking each iview it shud be displyed on the page others not.

Is it possible in EP.

I want to insert image to each and every iview in the portal.

Please help me.

Regards

Sushma

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

What you can do is create a workset with name Timesheet and then create three pages and assign the iview to diffrent pages.

Now on click of TimeSheet workset you can see three pages and on click of that you can see the required iviews.

Regards

Narendra