Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** IDoc is generated in SAP but not reaches PI - Help me

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario is to send DEBMAS.DEBMAS06 idoc from one SAP system to another SAP system through XI. I created all objects in IR & ID correctly.

When I distribute the IDoc through BD12, IDoc created successfully in source SAP system but not reaches PI. What could be the problem ?

But, first time it was reached XI. I saw the message in SXI_MONITOR. But, first time it got failed in mapping step. Because, the IDoc contains insufficient segments.

In the 2nd time, when I distribute the IDoc with sufficent segments, the IDoc create successfully showing the status distributed to external system, but not reaches PI.

Could you kindly help me friend, how to debug this ?

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jegathees,

First check in R/3 system it is delivered scucessfully or not in WE02 Tr. Code.

If it is not reached the PI then goto tr code SM58 find is there any error information.

And also check the SMQ1 and SMQ2 , may be it will stucked in this.

Check the RFC destination, Port and Partner profile before sending the Idoc to the PI system.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your reply. It is purely IDoc meta data problem. As Rajeev told, we deleted the meta data from IDX2 and imported again this problem was solved.

Thanks a lot to all.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above replies, just cross check your scenario with this blog:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

and check this blog as well:

IDOC not reaching XI not posted in the receiver SAP Systems

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add to above inputs reimport ur Idoc structure in XI........... as u hv changed it in R3.

Thanks,

Maheshwari

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the status in SM58 in R3.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to XI system and run transaction IDX2........then for DEBMAS idoc, remove its metadata by removing the IDOC in IDX2...........

go to R/3 system.........re-tirgger your IDOC to XI.......check in WE05 that its status is green.......check in SM58 there should be no entry in it................then in XI in SXI_MONITOR you will see your IDOC.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev, Is there any way to find out this type(metadata problem) of error without deleting the metadata of an idoc from the PI system.