0 Kudos

hello,all

I create a new sale organizaiton,and config the corresponding

configuration,after billing,I can not find the related data using tcode

mcsi sales info s903,and I check the table s903 using tcode se11,there

is no data in the table.after checking ,I find that I forget to config the LIS

configuation tcode OVRP,OVRO ,after I config this,I

test billing and mcsi report in the test system ,there is no problem,

my question is :the billing data of invoice business created before the configuration can

not be display in the tocde "mcsi" s903 sales info system ,how to

update the data so that I can find the invoice data that created

before the correct configuration is set .thanks.

sap give me a note no:64636,but I don't know how to do it step by step.

who knows ?pls give me detailed information.

pls give me help,

much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As OSS 64636 says:

... in addition to this standard procedure, you should also read the application-specific documentation which is stored for each application (Purchasing, Sales and Distribution, Production, Inventory Controlling) in Customizing. This documentation can be found as follows (starting from the top level of the Customizing tree):

+ Logistics - General + Logistics Information System (LIS) + Logistics Data Warehouse + Data Basis + Tools + Setup of Statistical Data + Application-specific Setup of Statistical Data

The programs which carry out the setup in the individual applications are also called at this point in Customizing.

Did you read them?

Regarding reorganization in the SIS, it is critical to follow instruction of OSS note Note 142349.

To fill these intermediate tables, the reorganization of sales orders must be performed before the reorganization of deliveries or the reorganization of sales orders and deliveries must be performed before the reorganization of billing documents (in each case with option 'Redetermine update group'.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes I read that content,

the result is it just update the document that created under the right configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can not find way out,so I figure a way to charge off the document and reorder and rebilling again.

I modify the corresponding date and invoice no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the result is it just update the document that created under the right configuration.

Of course not only one document will be updated in the SIS, but all the document range that you have chosen.

Because you are missing a complete sales organization in the SIS, you can use the sales organization as a reorganization criteria.

You can proceed with testing in a temporary version - for example &(1) - and then do the updating in "real" version 000.

I can not find way out,so I figure a way to charge off the document and reorder and rebilling again.

If the OLTP document is fine, just leave it this way.

If you do this you will end up with the same document twice!

IMHO just try harder with the SIS updating, use simulation and if simulation is OK reorganize using SAP recommendations. It works!

Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,Franck Lumpe

do you have qq or msn,maybe we can talk in detail.

because I follow the step really no update the document.

my qq:37268176

thank you for your reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

delete all the documents that not config in the lis,recreate them again.