cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price based on VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where my price should be equal to VPRS value. I have created a new condition type and also assigned the routine 4 in the pricing procedure. When an order is created I can clearly see both - the price and VPRS picking up correctly from the material master. When I invoice the delivery, I see that the price condition type remains correct but the VPRS turns out red in the status and the value is not displayed. This will create a problem for us as the revenue is the same as cost and is to be reflected in the accounting docs. However, only revenue is reflected in my case and is not desirable as there is no net profit in my situation.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

fsh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidyasagar

As you want the MMR price to be copied for price condition type also say ZR00 and the VPRS should also be same and both should come in the sales order then do the following settings

For ZR00 condition type assign requirement 4 , acct key ERL

For VPRS condition type assign the same requirement but dont maintain acct key ERL

If it is not working then for ZR00 condition type maintain condition category Q in V/06 and assign reqt 2 and acct key ERL .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I make the cond category as Q, the ZR00 is not bringing the material master price. There seems to be no way we can address this if not by using VOFM. Moreover, the problem is not in the sales order as both ZR00 an dVPRS come correctly. Th eproblem is at the time of invoice that the VPS gets deactivated as the system can not get two cost conditions.

Thanks for the help.

Vidya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidyasagar

Its better to assign a new subroutine to the pricing condition type(Ex:ZR00) , giving the brief outline to the ABAP'er about the requirement and make sure for that the subroutine give the input that

MMR price = ZR00 price

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly........VPRS is a statistical cond type so it does not flow to FI. It flows to controlling and COPA.

Secondly......what your problem is that VPRS is getting a Red light and is inactive. This is a standard behaviour since you cannot have 2 condition types with Cond. category ' G ' in the same pricing procedure. It inactivates the last one based on exclusion.

To overcome this, change the Condition class of your new condition type (that u have created for base price) to either 'S' or 'T'....most probably 'S'

Both of them will now work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The idea is that we need a price for an item to be exactly equal to VPRS. We also need the VPRS type to be active. I understand the limitation that since we can not have two condition types with the condition category G. I tries with S and T as well. The problem with S is it take sthe cost from the valuation segment of the material. If this is used it will show value different from VPRS in case of drop ship orders where say the material cost is different from the standard cost in the material master. T takes moving price into consideration and so this also would not help. Looks like we might vae to work something with VOFM.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VPRS condition type will not be posted in Accounts it will help to create controlling document.

kindly let me know what exactly you want to show in the accounting document.

Regards,

Ratish