cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send smartform OTF as Fax Using CL_BCS class ( Fax doesnot support PDF )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem in sending the Smartform output which is in OTF format to a FAX Machine which doesn't support PDF Format using CL_BCS Class.

I have tried converting OTF to PDF and OTF to RAW and also i Have tried converting the output to SOLITAB and SOLIXTAB format and each time

I also used the function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 to send the fax and i am able to open the PDF attachment but FAX Machine doesn't support PDF Format.

If i use the CL_BCS class then, i get an error saying that the attachment is corrupted and unable to open the attachment.

I need a function module which can be used to convert OTF to Word doc or TIFF ( FAX machine supports these 2 formats ) which should also include the company logo ( Graphics ) and also my Boxes which i have used in the smartform output.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome To SDN.

Its a good practice to always search the forum before posting your query.this saves creating duplicate threads.

you may refer to Ferry's reply in this link -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit Khare,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not asking to download the samrtform OTF output into a word document or TIFF Format,

But I need to send the fax without saving the smartform Output in word document format to FAX machine and I am using CL_BCS class for the sending FAX.