cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greying the option!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The UD code 'A' buys off the GR but it does not put the part into stock, so no need to use the code 'A' in UD and need to make it grey.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Susan

Selected sets are config , so you need to create them in development client and transport

You can the necessary codes in Qs41 first and then create the selected sets in QS51.

First create a code group , give a description, select the code group and click on codes

New entries and gives the codes with valuation, quality score

Attach this code group in Maintain inspection type in config

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susan,

You batter create new Selected set, exclude the unnecessary Code from that new SS.

Assign this new Selected set to the respective inspection type in customizing for their valuation.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could please write me that how can I create the new selected set?..I went in spro--->catalog --> edit selected sets, i find the options "A", "A0", "R" in there, but i dont find any option to create a new selected set.

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

To create Selected Set-

1.Create Codes - QS 41

Codes are child items of Code Group which in turn are child items of Catlogs

2. Create Selected Set - QS 51

Selected Set are child Items of Catalog with different assigned codes and code groups (from the same Catalog) which can be assigned to Inspection Plan. Along with this you also have to valuate these codes.

Please see the link for detail.

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45409765hd9.jpg

Thanks,

RKM.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Susan

I think you need to delete the UD code from selected sets. there is no way to grey out the UD code.

Regards

Gajesh