Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of authorization changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We gave access in a development box of SAP_ALL to a few users.

Does anyone know a report or table that I can use to determine the DATE and TIME that these users were given this SAP_ALL authorization?

thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Symptom

> Total Questions: 10 (10 unresolved)

Solution

Please use the search if you can reasonable imagine that the question has been asked before and answered.

Additional comments

In this case many times - bordering on common sense...

0 Kudos

Perhaps making assumptions isn't such a good idea.

I did search the forum for a match to my particular question and found no substantive help.

I will ask again. Is it possible to run a function module or a t-code/report that shows user IDs, and the authorizations they have, along with the dates these authorizations were given (and if possible the user ID that gave them).

thank you.

0 Kudos

As you have only mentioned profile "SAP_ALL" and not other authorizations of the same ilk, nor mentioned which release you are on... so it is a very "vanilla" question, and nothing in "particular" (or state your question more precisely).

For example, try this:

Run report RSUSR100 (or via transaction SUIM you can find the same) to see whether it works.

Then search the forum here for the term "RSUSR100" to verify that no terms such as "Change AND Document" or "History AND Profiles" or "Users AND Audit" was used related to this.

Then maybe I will believe you...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We gave access in a development box of SAP_ALL to a few users.

Also take note that these documents can be "archived". Take a look at the SU8* transactions.