cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of CRMD_Order with Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a change request through the CRMD_order how do you link it to a business process structure in Solution Manager? Through custom fields? Or are you obligated to start the initiation of a change request within solution manager through issue/message tab in configuration (SOLAR02)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in crmd_order - transaction data - issue context

bind the business process you need to see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still unclear how you connect your solution manager project to support messages you create in DSWP (under service desk) or where you can see the connection. If I would create a support message through DSWP, how would this show up in SOLAR02 within my structure under the message/issues tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know if anyone can confirm this , but I finally was able to assign the business scenarios from my business process structure to the solution with the source project.

(For those interested you have to go into transaction DSWP, Select Solution Landscape, go into Solution Landscape Maintenance, select your solution structure on the left side of the screen and get into business scenarios, make sure you are in change mode, then use the download under scenario name to select your scenarios).

When I create an issue and this is what I hope someone can confirm, go into context and add a business scenario, it doesn't show in SOLAR02 under the issues/messages tab.

This is somewhat inconsistent, as when I create an issue out of SOLAR02 it does assign the business scenario automatically and obviously will show in the list. I am not sure why it doesn't show when I create the issue out of DSWP.

Thanks

Paul