Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation and PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope you all doing good.

We are implementing whole SAP process in Portal.

To create delivery we are showing all line items of Sales order in a single screen with the line items which are relevant for delivery.

When user selects the line item and click on delivery, We create delivery for the selected line items.

I dont have any issues if all the line items are available on single date. But its not a right approach if all the line items are not available on single date or single line item is available on multiple dates.

I am not showing any Material availability dates for these lines currently.

Any suggestions? Should i show material availabiliyt dates?

Thank you

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris

It is better to show the material availability date in the line item . Because when you do collective delivery then you can fill the material availability date feild and do collective delivery also.

Mainly when you want to generate the report and if you want to take material availability date feild also in that report then if that feild is available then only system can run the report and retrieve the data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinadh,

thanks for you i/p's, How do u want me to represent a line item if there are multiple schedule lines for a line item?

Thank you

Kris

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kris

But at sales order level only you So check at item data-> schedule line tab the material availability date etc fields .As all those fields get copied to delivery

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)