cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Std Price in APO

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know the use of standard price in APO that is updated from R3. Our scenario in APO include DP, CTM, deployment and TLB. We do not run SNP optimizer.

As CTM does not recommend based on cost, can std price field be deleted without affecting anything in APO in the scenario mentioned.

This is as per our client requirement, request for speedy response.

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

I am not clear on your requiment.

As Gustavo said Standard price does not come to APO from R3. Even though in your environment standard price is transferred to APO using custome modifications you should have business reason/use behind that.

Even if you are having standard price in custome field and If you are using standard CTM, Deployment (heuristic) and TLB then it will not impact any of the standard functionality.

If you can give more details about your scenario, it will be more helpful.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

gustavo_prez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

There is something that is not clear for me, when you are talking about u201Cstandard priceu201D, are you talking about the price which is reflected on R/3 or ECC on material master (Accounting)?; if answer is yes, this price do not goes to SCM-APO on standard way.

Please give more details, in order to understand about which price are referring.

Best regards,

Gustavo Pérez