cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer attachment of Purchase Requisition from ECC to SRM in Plan driven

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want transfer the attachment of Purchase Requisition from ECC to SRM 5.0.

it's possible?

thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible. You want to transfer to soucring cockpit? what is the purpose of tranaferring?

So that it will help us to understand...

Thanks

Ravi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As of SAP SRM 2007 , external requirments including attachments can be transfered from external systems, such as SAP ERP to the SRM systems. The attachemnts are added to the corresponding shopping cart items.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want attach the attachment of Purchase Requisition of ECC at the mail that start from SRM with Purchase Order.

So, i have a attachment of Purchase Requisition on ECC. I want send this attachment with email (as attachement of email) from SRM when start Purchase Order.

I hope to be clear.

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This feature is missing in SRM 5.0. In SRM 2007 sap makes available this functionality.

In SRM 2007 ,you can add attachment of your PR in ecc and it this attachment copies in to external requirement and consecutive follow on document. Sorry boss !!! it is available only in SRM 2007..

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, thanks.

So, there is anyone who has used a custom solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I understand that it is possible to bring attachments from ECC to the SRM system for the new release.

However, I have a slightly different question.

If I want to bring in requirements from a legacy system to SRM 7.0 system directly, what is the feasability of the same? If I have an attachment linked in the legacy system, then is it possible to bring it in SRM 7.0 system directly or will I be forced to route it to ECC 6.0 and then use the Plan Driven Procurement scenario for getting it into SRM?

Regards,

Abhilash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not possible as far as I know.

Regards, IA