cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one-time-customer adress ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i created one-time-customer. while opening sales order, on the pop-up for one-time-customer's adress, how can i make street field obligatory?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In your One time customers account grp make the street and address as required fields

T.code for account grp -- OVT0 or OBD2

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is for while creating one-time-customer(xd01). i said while creating sales order(va01). after choosing customer number in the order, pop-up window is opening for the address of customer. i want to make it mandatory on this pop-up.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then in OVT0 check the box one time customer . Now create the customer (KUNNR) in standard sold to party account grp . and create the sales order . If still you are not getting the popup then extend that same customer in one time account grp also and then again create the sales order then you will get the popup

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm restarting the post and adding myself to the discussion.

Well i have the same problematic than sd_sd. In fact i have done all what is said hereabove. Still when i create a Sales Order VA01 i put my partner and a popup appears. My question (which is the same as sd_sd i thin), is how do i change the mandotory fields inside the popup?

Thx in advance for your help.

Xanticles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have also the same problem. Is there any one who knows how we can make a field obligatory on the pop-up?

Thanks,

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In T code OBD2

I beleive that you are using the account group as CPD

In t code OBD2 select your account group

Go to the details and choose general data (double click) again address data(double click)

Here choose the field streey from suppressed to optional and save

Now try to create a customer in that account group you can fill the street name

I have checked the pop up for the address data is coming when you create sales order with one time account group CPD

There if you want to make street as a reqd entry i think you have to take the help of your ABAPer

But it doesnt make sense that you need address with street for one time customers and that is why SAP has made only country and city and another one or 2 fields as reqd entries in the popup

If your business needs that street as a reqd entry in that popup then check with your ABAPer

Dear friend

Check with your ABAPer is the solution

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Jan 8, 2009 10:39 PM