Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC/2 not showing blocked deliverys in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Gurus,

Case Described as below

In Transaction VC/2 Program (GUI) RVKUSTA1 ECC6.0

VC/2 Sales Summary report do not showing blocked deliverys or blocked billing documents.

Excuting VKM1 (Blocked Sd document) for the same customer, I can find the blocked sales doc numbers.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Vinayak

Edited by: Vinayak D on Jan 9, 2009 6:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet Biswas,

This info was quite helpful,

But now, how do we display the blocked sales doc due to credit management,

Need display option w/o able to releasing them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use VBUK table entries in SE16 and select the field CMGST as one of the selection parameters in the initial screen. Make the value of this feild as 'B' to 'C' and then execute.

This will give you a list of credit blocked sales orders.

Also, you can use V.26 to see the sales orders with a particular system status but i dont remember which status object does credit belong to .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak

In VC/2 it wont show any blocked data related to credit mgmt but it will show the data which has been billed or which has been ordered by the customer(KUNNR) .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank You for the reply.

In VC/2 there is Quick Info Details, where there are below two details displayed,

Orders blocked for delivery 0

Orders blocked for billing 0

When I excute VKM1 for the same customer, I get display of the blocked Sales Order.

In VC/2, do not get the number of blocked doc displayed in Quick info,

Need some reason why it is not getting displayed?

What are these details available for ?

BR,

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

VKM1 will give documents only with credit related blocks and as you know, credit blocks are not physical blocks in a sales order but they are Status blocks.

Having said this, in VC/2 Quick info section, you will get the orders which have a physical delivery or billing blocks; ones that you block by assigning a Delivery or Billing block.

Hope this helps.