cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating the ms outlook with Sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client wants his out look users to be reflected at sap level.Hence we are planning to integrate ms outlook to sap.Please let me know how it is done.Any documents to do this integration.(screen shots are always welcome).Detalied procedure.

Platforms:win2003,mssql server2005 and ecc5.

Thanks in Advance,

Megha.

meghanathbasis at gmail com

Edited by: megha reddy on Jan 8, 2009 3:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Is your scenario, that the users in Microsoft Outlook should be able to login to SAP system using their microsoft outlook account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

No, a sap user who wants to send mails to outlook users and the user sending the mail to outlook must get all the users of outlook in sap,in auto look up mode.(When using outlook for sending the mails,when you want to send a mail suppose to user"balaji" if you click type "b"on address bar you can see all th users name starting with b...like balaji,balram,basker etc......)

We need a way to have an e-mail address look-up/auto-complete (preferably from the Exchange Global Address list) feature anywhere that you would put an email address into the SAPGUI interface

Something like the email address auto-complete feature in Outlook (never mind that this is a client-side feature).Another possibility is the address lookup feature (pressing crtl-k in Outlook).

Please see the attached document for the actual scenario.

I tried using the distribution list (so23),but we have thousands of users in outlook.It is not apprciable to make those many entries in the list, and more over the user will not be sending the same po to same individuals at every given time.

Please share with me any docs which can give clear picture about this prosedure to be followed to either get this done or integrating outlook with sap(the last option i supppose)

Edited by: megha reddy on Jan 8, 2009 7:03 PM