cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Digital Signature using WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented Interactive Adobe Form using WDA, with one Signature Field.

I need to set and verify the status of the Digital Signature.

1) Is it possible to sign the Adobe form without the user selecting the Digital Id, basically what is needed to implement automatic signatures (setting and verifying)?

2) Once the data is filled online, the form is to be distributed or downloaded. How to apply security parameters to Form in this case (like pass protected etc). From SAP documentation, I understand we need to use Adobe Policy Server. Can we install this server on the Java stack of SAP WAS. Are there any other alternatives to implement such features?

Thanks & Regards,

Chitrali Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I had posted a thread for the same in the Interactive Forms forum, but have not received any reply yet.

Hence I thought incase someone in WDA forum has come across a similar requirement, it would be a great help to me

Thanks & Regards,

Chitrali

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I realize there is quite a bit of crossover between the two topics, but becuase you want to know about digital signature and specifically offline security; this question would probably be better asked in the Adobe Interactive Forms forum:

However I'm not going to lock the thread, as the WDA forum you will find many Forms experts as well and might find a solution. I just think you might have better luck in the other forum. This is perhas a rare case where double posting would be appropriate as long as you go back and update both threads with any solutions.

It sounds like you may have already found it, but about all I can offer on the subject is the link to the latest version of the online help on the subject:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/a0677efb696bb9e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm