cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForms Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if I should create two lines in a template, or two templates?

My output will be two columns in a loop. I wanted to put the header name of each column on top of each column before my loop starts printing the lines of my template.

Should I make two lines in the template? The first (LINE1) for my Column names and LINE2 for my lines of records? What would the syntax look like?

Or is it easier to display the column names in a template before the loop?

Thank-You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u create two lines and use it in a loop it will every time the header will also get printed but u may by pass it by applying a condition such as index = 1 where index is index of loop. so this way u wont require two templates.

or u may use a table node for the same.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that you are posting multiple issues one after the other without following up or closing the previous one. This practice is not good. First, follow up the thread you posted previously and If the issue is resolved close it or reply to the responders on where you stand regarding the issue... Once, your issue is resolved, close it and start a new one, but only after you search If this issue has already been asked, I see that most of the questions you post are either basic or are something that can be achieved by searching....So, search first and then post.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwa,

I will close questions as soon as I have a chance. I am in an implementation. but I will do so when i get a chance.

Thank-You.