cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing revenue not reflecting in Actuals of S_ALR_87013531

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is to create a milestone billing in SD against the PS milestones. I have created order type billing for this scenario. I am able to create billing document however i am not able to see the revenues in s_alr_87013531.

Please suggest.

Regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl see whether customization is done in Project System ->Revenues & Earnings->Planned Revenues->Automatic Plant Revenue Calculation ->Specify Revenue Plan Update from Sales Document.

See whether sales order is ticked for revenue transfer. If not, maintain

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murali,

I see that there is no entry here and i dont see any option to create a new entry. Please suggest. Many thanks

Regards

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joseph,

In Planning profile, Check whether you have ticked "From Sales order Option" in Automatic Revenue planning.

If not, maintain it, It wil work fine

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

There is a check for Sales Order in OPSB already. Even then this doesnt work..

Regards

Joseph

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

apart from above setting means Planning profile, checking automatic revenue planning check box...

whether you mentioned WBSE in Sales Doc as an Account Assignment.? i.e. Billing element........

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkatesh

I have done that and inspite of assigning the WBS element in the account assignment the actual revenues are not reflecting the milestone billing amount.. however for a normal order > delivery > billing scenario when i refer to a WBS element it is showing up in the report.. Issue is only with the milestone billing..

Regards

Joseph

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

after assigning WBSE in Sale order

you need to copy billing plan from WBSE

in that you are mentioning same WBSE then you will get all the milestones maintainted for respective WBSE -you need to copy that.

then whatever % mentioned in the Milestones - system considers that & you will get respective milestone billing.

I hope this will help you to understand

you need to maintain respective requirement type & requirement class i,e KP ...... just discuss with SD Consultant.

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Still i am not able to get over this issue.. Please help

regards

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your inputs.. problem got solved. Rewarded points.

Cheers

Joe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that report there are two columns. Plan revenue and actual revenue.

Plan revenue values will be filled by sales order values.

Actual revenue field will be updated only when billing is done.

You must assign planning profile to project. We maintain planning profile in Project definition>control data tab.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

Thanks for your reply. I had done both already still it doesnt come in. What else do i have to check?

Thanks and regards

joseph