cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain output tax?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can u pls tell me how to create tax output tax code? I have all ready maintained FTXP & VK11. What else to do??

Warm Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this.

Thanks

Chandra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

Once you have created an output tax code in FTXP, you need to assign the same in VK11 / UTXJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chandra

To create tax code t.code is FTXP

As you have already created tax code check the following things :

1) In SPRO->Financial accounting->basic settings->pricing procedure->select the country and check wheather the Tax Procedure is assigned or not

2) In your pricing procedure make sure that you have assigned the tax condition type MWST. ,

3) In VK12 make sure that you have assigned the tax code also which you have created

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The menu path u dsaid I could not find out. 2ndly its a CIN taxation and tax condition type JVAT

Warm Regards

Chandra

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chandra

As yours is related to CIN then you need to maintain the condition record for UTXJ in VK11 and assign the taxcode while maintaining the UTXJ condition record

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thank u very much for ur well thought responses. But for creating an output tax code, do I need to maintain MWS, GL account in OB40?

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

In FTXP, tax code you have account keys and you can maintain G/L. The same will reflect in OB40 account key. Both are same. You can maintain in both tcodes

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

In FTXP, do I need to maintain GL, which will be automatically reflected in OB40, while creating TAX Code?

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Chandra. If you maintain G/L against account key in FTXP, the same will reflect in OB40 also

Thanks,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepu.

Actually I was copying an out put tax to create another output tax.In case I create with out copying, then In FTXP, I need to maintain, description like " 4% VAT", and a tax type. Then In OB40 I need to maintain a GL against my tax code. then in VK11 I need to maintain a condition record. any thing else I need to do?

Thanks

Chandra