cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Optimizer : Could not select "Enhancement Package Installation"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have installed a Solution Manager 7.0 SP15 and have updtaed the SPAM/SAINT into level 33 + Kernel version 7.01 + ST-ICO 150 level 15 at least. The maintenance Optimizer is well configured. My own goal is to Update my solution manager 7.0 into EHP1.

In solution_manager t-code, when i create a new Maintenance Optimizer transaction, there is ONLY "maintenance" selectable but not a second choice for "Enhancement Package Installation" in order to "Find Download Files".

Why isn't it possible or how can i process?

Any ideas are welcomed. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Pascal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

I have the same problem. So I thought, I check the normal maintenance option and see if SPS 18 shows up in the drop down box as target. But it isn't listed there either. SPS 17 is the highest.

Please let me know if you got this resolved. I ended up downloaded directly in SWDC.

Thanks,

Ingrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ingrid,

here are some details:

1/ When i try to download EHP1 via the Maintenance Optimizer, i can choose the target stack (EHP1 SP18) + source stack (SP15). After confirming the Download files and Downloading them via the download manager, it works but not totally because there are some files that couldn't be downloaded (partially download). This is known by SAP so they advise to download the EHP1 from the swdc of the MarketPlace. Actually, i'm in process of installing the Support Packages of the EHP1.

2/ I think we only can choose "Downloading Enhancement package" at the maintenance optimizer transaction when the SAP Solution Manager System is at SP17 or SP18.

Right now, My Solution Manager is up to be Updated but the installation guide document adise us to download the EHP1 via the Maintenance Optimizer but we currently did it via the SWDC MarketPlace.

Thank you anyway for your help Ingrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1169247 Page 3 mentions that MOPZ can not be used for downloading Ehps for SolMan(as of now).. I used the SP Stack page on Service Marketplace, and have now updated my SolMan to EHp1....

Answers (0)