cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Master Creation Vs Chart Of Accounts Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDM colleagues,

As we know that the employee master data repository are delivered with standard MDM and for any other financial hierarchies we need to create them.

We are trying to put together a comparison for the above focusing o the foloowing :-

1) Steps

2) Number of resources needed

3) Knowledge level/Resource type

4) Level of Effort

Keeping in view that in case of an Employee Master there will be some records that might be created at the local level and then sent to MDM and some at global level and then syndicated to all the SAP instances.

But for chart of Accounts we might just want o maintain them globally.

After this exercise we'll put together a Functional Design and then a prototype. Is there a documentation that can take us step by step through all this ? If yes, where can we find it or can someone send to my direct email stanroody@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance,

Stan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subba,

I'm unable to open that document and save it to my laptop. Could you send it to me if you have to my direct email stanroody@yahoo.com

Sorry Jorge I referred to you as Martin in my last email.

Regards,

Stan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a Microsoft Project file.

You need to have Microsoft Project to open that file.

Thanks

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stan:

The MDM 5.5 project estimation worksheet might also help you.

You need your service marketplace user and password to download it.

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000073631&_SCENARIO=011000358700000001...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I don't have a service maketplace user id...Is there anyway you can send this doumentation straight to my personal email id or guide me where can I find step by step info on Creating Employee data in MDM.

Thanks,

Stan