cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consingment stock report with values and periods..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

i have an issue here.. consignmet stock are "managed" within SD. Is there a standard report which cointains info about consigment stock, its amounts (values) and periods ?

Main point here - consingment stock is processed within SD, so for example t.code MB54 is not useful here .

Thanks guys !

Best regards,

Laimonas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi......MB54 wont help since that shows the Vendor consignment stocks.

Use MB52 creatively like this.

Goto MB52

Put your plant name.

In the section 'Selection : Special stock', Mark the check box and put 'W' in Special Stock indicator.

Choose the other settings as per your choice.

Execute.

Now you will see a whole lot of stocks along wioth the Consignment stocks. If you only want to see the consignment stocks, do like this

In the list, put you cursor on the column 'S' which is special stock (i think the 4th colm in the list). Now choose the filter icon and put the filter criteria a 'W' i.e. customer consignment stock.

You can save this is a variant with a name, say /ZCONS.

Now come back to the initial MB52 screen. In the bottom section for display options, put this variant name in the field Layout.

So now when you next run the report with this variant, you will only get the customer consignment stocks with their values.

Hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the Tcode MB58 (fifty eight) which is used for viewing the Customer consignment stocks.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

same problem - no selection for period.

elmar_rampp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Did anybody realize a report or querey which reads the consignment stock with periods from the history table MSKUH?

Or did anybody modify the transaction MB58 in order to add an selection of period and read the table MSKUH in addition to MSKU?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, exactly - "ummmm.........." :). Anyway, I apreciate your help. I will wait for any genius idea from anybody next 24 hours :). If it is not posible, then it's not, things can happen.

Laimonas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laimonas

TCode MB52 is the best option which the other friend has already suggested. In order to meet your specific requirement, you can develop a query using Table MSKU which stores Customer Special Stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

and... and.. and what about the part about periods? mb52 is ok, if it is only about values, but i need report of consignment stock value for a certain period (quarterly/montly/yearly).

Laimonas

Former Member
0 Kudos

ummmm..........you can use MB5B similarly but you wont get the values over there.