cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT error (mixed confirmation types)

former_member210324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to use the above BAPI to close an operation on an order by setting yield and scrap to 0 and FIN_CONF to "X". But I get an error message saying the mixed confirmation types (timeticket/event) are not allowed. Any hints would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Christoph Mertins

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Christoph,

I have passed the following params to the process order and is successful.

To the timetickets table .. I passed

Orderid

Phase

FinalConf .. X

Plant

Yield

Scrap

I would try to do the same in SAP ERP and see if it throws some error.

Ask the PP consultant to check the config.

Good Luck,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the following things -

i) Is the order already finally confirmed?

ii) Check for the confirmation type for this order type? (OPK4 for discrete orders)

iii) Try to increase the order quantity and do the final confirmation.

Thanks.

Regards,

V M.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christoph,

I don't think you can do final confirmations on operations, only on the order. The error message is telling you to either change the final confirmation indicator or remove the operation number.

I am also confused by your desire to set both yield and scrap to 0 (zero). From an operations standpoint, that does not make much sense. You may be better off modifying the order to remove that step in the routing.

Good luck,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Jan 9, 2009 1:26 PM

former_member210324
Participant
0 Kudos

Mike,

these confirmations are meant to close the operation changing the state in german from in TRÜCK to RÜCK.

As there are not amounts associated with the closing event I set these to 0.

Kind Regards,

Christoph Mertins

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

actually found out what was happening. Some user created some confirmations in the system. These confirmations were of a different type and caused that error.

Kind Regards,

Christoph Mertins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Mertins,

check for few steps to close an operation in SAP that are

1.Check for confirmation quantitys(UOM) .

2.Check values while sending from MII to SAP in which formate your sending(SAP won't accept any -,,)if any dash replace empty space).

3.check weather confirmation no is working in SAP(Enter manualy in sap transcation code CO14).

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For FIN_CONF you need to pass "1"..we also faced that problem giving X for final confirmation and space for Partial confirmation but gave some or other problem.

Try giving 1, as it is operation confirmation.

Moreover it is always 1 for both partial or final confirmation, only thing is if it is final operation then movement type, storage loc will all change.

This should be done in our coding since final or partial confirmation comes for PO and not for Operation.

Thanks,

Padma.