cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify themes in web dynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we identify which css file and class are used in web dynpro abap iview ?? I m new to web dynpro abap application. I need to change the look and feel of the page developed in web dynpro abap.

How i can use css files to change the UI of the page and how can i reach to the css file and class of a particular page developed in web dynpro abap. When we run the abap application on browser we don't get view source of it. Please tell me the ways to find the css and class files to modify them

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You shouldn't directly modify the CSS files of the WDA application. You should instead use the Theme Editor to modify the output. If you are running your WDA application in the Portal, then use the Portal Theme editor. The WDA application will inherit the active portal theme. If you WDA applications run standalone, then you use download the unsupported standalone theme editor from SCN. This theme editor works very much the same way, except you use an ABAP program to export the entire theme to your desktop and then use Eclipse to edit the theme and then reimport it into the ABAP system.

narendra_bendi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create one .css and .js page of page type Page with Flow Logic.and can make use in your normal .htm page..

Regards,

Narendra.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> You can create one .css and .js page of page type Page with Flow Logic.and can make use in your normal .htm page..

>

>

> Regards,

> Narendra.

I don't believe that your answer applies to Web Dynpro ABAP. Page with Flog Logic sounds like BSP. Please make sure you are posting about the correct technology.