SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL - Error in Contract Account Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the EMIGALL Object ACCOUNT to migrate Contract Accounts to SAP ISU.

However, I get the following error when I exectue the object:

You need to assign an additional business partner to contract account ##00000001. However, the category of this contract account permits the assignment of only one business partner.

However, If i use the underlying FM to create Contract Account manually with the same data values, I get the followieng error:

Error in changing table BIW_ISU_ACCOUNT ##00000001 2000000399

Message no. E9016

Diagnosis

An error occurred when one or more table entries were being changed. This error was reported by the database system.

System Response

The system does not permit changes to one or more table entries.

Can anyone help me with why I am getting these errors and how to remove these errors? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sachin.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did it...

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I hope you are doing fine..

I request you to help me with this problem, I get the same error now as you posted. Kindly let me know what you have done to solve this problem. Kindly reply immediately if you have a chance. Thank you very much.

Error in changing table BIW_ISU_ACCOUNT ##00000001

I'm using this function module BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CR1 to create the contract account.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

I am new in Emigall..please could you help me in using this feature. I need the steps to use emigall..i want to upload the security deposit request and payment on a previous date.

Regards,

Charvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May you share your solution on this issue?

I've also encountered the same error when creating a new Contract Account using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CR1.

Your help is greatly appreciated.