Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changeable fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 4.0.

When creating a shopping cart through an external catalogue, fields like price, mat group etc. aren't changeable in SRM, but when using free text like Describe Requirement, basically all fields are changeable.

Is this behaviour standard, or is it coming from a BAdI? I cannot seem to find any of our BAdI's that have this type of behaviour. I would like to be able to control that for example price should always be changeable even if the product comes from a catalogue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Denis. As per standard in catalog via shopping, you cannot change the price but BADI/template changes helps you to edit the filed

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the fast reply; would you also happen to know the name of that BAdI? I suppose BBP_CUF_BADI is only for customer fields...

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think no need to create new custome field.

Please explore this BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL.

Please take help from technical resource to do necessary code.some one helps you here on coding too..

technical guy can do some magic to edit instead of display.please help denis...Kathir/pradeep where are you guys?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I also found this BAdI. However, I only have the methods

BBP_CTR_UI_CTRL

BBP_QUOT_UI_CTRL

BBP_BID_UI_CTRL

I myself can do the actual coding if I just figure out the correct BAdI... I use SRM 4.0, perhaps the method for SC that you mention is not available in that version?

Do you (or anyone else) know where the standard code is set for "editable" when creating a SC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaaah, the note 974236 describes how you extend this BAdI with the SC method - brilliant!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis for the update NOTES. it helps community for others too.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again.

I have just found out, that for SRM 4.0 the method for SC is not available and cannot be added. Through an OSS Note I created I have just been told:

"The BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI could be the right one but there is not

implementation for this functionality for SC in the SRM 4.0 ."

Just for information for other community users, so I will have to solve my case in another way than through this BAdI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

If your requirement is to modify just the price field from the catalogue if price is initial , then u can use the OSS Note 693175.

I am in SRM 5.00 and tried making the field description chnageable in BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI, method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL however was not successful.

I dont know if all the fields can be made modifaible through this implemenation.

If you had luck do let me know too.Please see below my code.

CASE iv_fieldname.

WHEN 'GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-DESCRIPTION' OR 'GS_SCR_BASIC_I-DESCRIPTION'.

cv_input_ready = 'X'.

endcase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you could do is to clear the CATALOGID field based on some conditions. This will make the item be treated as a free text item. Drawback is that other variables become writable as well though.

You can change catalogid in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, and maybe even as soon as the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER call.

Regards,

Robin