cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of different copies to be printed in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have developed a smartform with 3 different pages, now when i give a print command , the first page should print 2 number of copies , second page should print 3 number of copies and the third page should print 4 number of copies.

Is it possible in smartform, if so how?

Thanks and Regards

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know this is not possible. There is a 'number of copies' paramether passed to the form interface, but it is for the whole form instead of page.

I faced such an issue in the past (well, more simplified), and desined my form in a way I need instead of relying on the 'number of copies' paramether. It would be interesting, if what you ask is possible...

HTH.

Regards,

Ivaylo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Loop the contents of Fisrt page for two times and similarly for second and third page for 3 & 4 times. Now inside each page create a counter variable and increase its value by 1 for every loop pass.Now create a alternative for triggering page break using command node and the condition for the alternative will be the counter equals the total number of loop pass then only trigger the page break.

Regards,

Shafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for printing different copies u have to use loop in main window and check for the condition for number of page.

and den after printing all the values in mainwindow put command node and mention page no say page1 in urcase there put condition fr watever amount of repeated copies u want ex 2 in ur case.

then once 2 times page 1 has been printed put a commad for goto page 2 and loop accordingly for the no of time u want

then for the third page.

hope this will help u .

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put ur page inside a loop and use a condition on loop so that number of times of loop is dependant on the page number. In our project we had a similar requiremnt where my collegue worked on it.we had to print 3 copies of each page but coud not modify the standard print program to make use of td copies so used a loop and applied some logic to achieve that.