cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to Run MTT Mobile Application in MI2.5 SP 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got the complete sources and war files of MTT 2.0. i generated the war file from NWDS as "Add jsps as compiled classes" and modified the web.xml file.after that i uploaded it is Sap webconsole as JSP runtime environment and iam using the SAP MI 2.5 sp17 Client. after deploying the applicaton iam getting "HTTP 404 not found error".but when iam trying to run it from NWDS the views and controllers are loading but the jsp (compiled) files are not displaying on the screen nad geeting an error "HTTP 404 not found error".

Is anything iam doing wrong here..?

Your help is highly appreciable.

Thanks in Advance,

Madhu KV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeraraagavan,

i am using the Standard xMTT war files.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhusudhan,

Please check this SAP note at http://service.sap.com/notes: 900595

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeraraagavan,

Thanks for help.

Now the screens are displaying for MTR.MTS and DBREADER 2.0 .but when i sync first time though the Appliction MTR i am getting an sync error as below

-

TRACE----

at com.sap.mbs.mttcore.synchronization.communication.OutboundProcessing.prepare(OutboundProcessing.java:54)

at

com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.CustomizationSynchronizer.prepareWAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING(CustomizationSynchronizer.java:240)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.CustomizationSynchronizer.syncWAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING(CustomizationSynchronizer.java:118)

at com.sap.mbs.mtr.sync.process.impl.CustomizationSynchronizer.eventSyncUserOptions(CustomizationSynchronizer.java:104)

[20090109 08:55:49:015] E [MI/Sync ] Received exception info code 10 and detailed message "Exception while callSync: Internal error: Invalid structure description."

[20090109 08:55:49:015] E [MI/Sync ] Execption info code 10 --> Received undefinied error code.

-

i dont know where i did wrong. i configured the middleware and R/3 systems with the help of our SAP team but still i dont know where its going wrong.

Even iam not able to understand its front end problem or backend configuration problem.

Thanks,

madhusudhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhusudhan,

I am not sure but here seems to be a problem with Back End configuration (because we are getting error with customizing - bapi WAF_TRIP_GET_CUSTOMIZING). Some FICO consultant may be required. Check the respective middleware tables. Those should have some values populated from backend.

Please mark the question as answered award points if my posts solved your questions.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhusudhan,

I am not sure whether the previous note I had suggested was required. It was required only if you have already checked out this note and did the instructions given in it -> 1082190.

Regards,

Veera

P.S. If you had not tried the SAP Note 1082190 before trying the note 900595, please remove the add on you would have deployed to your device and try out the instructions in 1082190. To make the task easier, you can try 1082190 instructions in another PC with a new MI Client installation.

Also, you can check out the following link on MTT faqs. It may be old but very helpful:

Edit:

xMTT FAQs section:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/xMTT+Client

Home link of NetWeaver Wiki

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/sap+netweaver

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Jan 9, 2009 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeraraagavan,

i did all the configurations as you specified.but the thing is my MMT application is not able to run in the MI Client 2.5 sp 17.when i run the MTR from NWDS its calling the views and controllers but jsp screen are not dispalying. i think i did some wrong installation of application.but i installed the application as said in Sap Installation Guide.

if you have any docs for installing MTT 2.0 please provide me.i need to solve this problem any way.

Thanks,

Madhusudhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhusudhan,

Are you trying to deploy a standard xMTT build? or Are you enhancing/customizing some code and deploying the same?

If you are deploying a standard xMTT build, then you just need to upload the specimen war files you got from service market place or edit the component name as specified in the installation guide.

If you are enhancing code, did you check the relevant guides on the procedures.

You can check out the different guides for MTT2.0 (guides for other versions are also available):

http://service.sap.com/instguides

under category SAP Components->SAP Mobile Applications ->SAP MTT-> SAP xMTT 2.0.

Regards,

Veera