cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation parameters for CoCd 'XXXX' not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to create a business entity, an error pops up. how i can do ?

====================================================

Installation parameters for CoCd 'XXXX' not defined

Message no. 60647

Diagnosis

You are trying to call up a Real Estate screen for which the installation parameters are missing in the required company code.

System Response

Entry ignored.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

we want to use "RE Classic" to manage Property  ("Create Property", transaction FO31). The setting in customizing for Business Entity and Company Codes are done.

Now we have the same message in transaction FO21 "Create Business Entity":

"Installation parameters for CoCd 'xxxx' not defined".

Did you solve this issue and how?

Thanks and Regards

Hilde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hilde,

We also faced same problem, we were able to solve it by maintaining Units of measure in IMG (Classic) under below path,

IMG - Real Estate - Master Data - Attributes of objects , Field status, Default values - Usage Type  - Business Entity - Predefine Units of measurement , at this path defaults units of Unit, area and volume needs to be maintained for comp code.

While creating business entity under Ref factors tab, these values will be copied by system, since this configuration was missing, system will throw error message.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mounesh

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ken,

we are facing the same issue.

Were you able to solve you problem? How?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Regards, Michael

(RE Classic)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It seems you are doing FI settings also. Pls Check Finance Consultant and cross check whether all relavent FI settings have been done, then start working on RE settings.

Thanks and Regards

MVK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I try to do some setting in base setting part, but is not ok. i can not add the new company to table TIPZB. how to add a new company code in TIPZB?

Regards,

Ken

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

please try the following in customizing:

- Real Estate

- Basic Settings

- Basic Settings for Company Codes/Financial Management

You should get a list of company codes in this view. Please set the indicator 'Financial Assets Management active' for company code XXXX.

If you have further problems, please post your Real Estate version (Classic or FX) and the release.

Regards, Franz

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this error might occur if there is an entry missing for company code XXXX in tabel TIPZB.

Please check if the company code dependent basic settings are maintained in customizing.

- Real Estate

- Basic settings

Hope that helps.

If the problem persists, please inform about the RE version and release that you are using and further details about the issue.

Regards,

Franz