cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read product categories under extended attributes tab in org structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

We have a requirement to read all product categories maintained for purchaser under Extended Attributes tab in Organizational Structure.

Can anyone let me know any FM, BAPI available to read the product categories listed in organizational structure under extended attributes tab?

Cheers,

Chirag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

You can use the FM BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES to update the extended attributes in org structure.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

RHOMATTRIBUTES_REPLACE - This is just clue for you.This is a standard report given by SAP to change the attribute old logical system to new logical system for a given attribute for Eg PRCAT.

This is one of the standard reports we used to do in post refresh.

before changing the logical system you might get one ALV report. that time you can see what are the attributes are assigned in one full organisational structure.

You can to play with HRT1222 and HRP1222 Tables.

regards

Muthu

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can we please try to understand the question? He is trying to read not update the extended attribute. Try this FM BBP_GET_CATEGORIES_F4.

Regards, IA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

I was looking for this FM for long time. it was wonderful.It helps to determine the user what are the product categories he has inherited.

Appreciate your assistance...

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

Question is answered.

Cheers,

Chirag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

FM BBP_GET_CATEGORIES_F4 is very useful and exactly what i wanted.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chirag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

For Your Reference you can check the following:-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/srm/code%252bsample%252b3%252bupdating%252bextend...

Hope it Helps..!!

Regards,

Kanika