cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD - Export Business System: 404 Not found while downloading ZIP-File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well we did a complete export of SLD to another XI-System. This worked fine so far except that one business System was not properly "installed" in SLD.

Therefore we want to export this single business system via option "Export" but we receive an 404 Error: The requested resource does not exist. when trying to download the given zip-file!

I read in OSS that this error occurs in XI-systems with SP <12 and SAP suggest to upgrade to 12

Well that's not an appropriate solution!

Does somebody can help how we can download this zip-file with the business system in it?!

Or is there some workaround i am not familiar with?!

Thx in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess there are two separate SLDs. Have you created the transport target in the target SLD for the business system of source system.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i did - but i found a solution. because there are some more explanations why i have to do this and what are the given facts i skip this and thank you all so far

br

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you could share the exact solution here to help the community for furthr references.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Prateek,

we had two same Technical Systems with two differnet hosts given in the SLD of DEV & PROD System.

After decision to devide both systems, means to seperate SLDs we copied the whole SLD from DEV to PROD. So there were some conflict with this two technical systems because during import of CIM-Data the business systems got switched up.

Therefore we thought we have to export the business system given in DEV SLD to import this business system in PROD SLD. But the workaround is that we simply assign the wrong imported business system to the right technical system (in PROD SLD)

That's it! br

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Reinitialize Java Webstart by going to your XI Home Page >Administration>Java Webstart Administration-->Reinitialization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i think this has notzhing to do with webstart because we are in SLD!