cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Middleware : Replication of Custom Field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we have to replicate custom data(Z Fields) of CRM Business Partner to ERP Business Partner. Our Standard data is smoothly replicated to ISU but Custom data is not replicating.

Can u please guide me to reach up to solution and I have already reach up to RFC Funtion Module i.e CRM_UPLOAD_TRIGGER,

Could to please guide me how to fetch data into RFC FM.

Regards,

Harkesh Dang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone help me out to resolve this issue.........!

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harkesh Dang,

I moved it to the Forum. I think it fits better here.

Best regards

Gregor Wolf

SCN Forum Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harkesh,

I believe, you have done the enhancements using the EEWB.In that case after the enhancements you are supposed to generate all the service of the Bdoc through the transaction smoggen.Also you need to enhance the adapter module accordingly so that the data is filled into the BAPIMTCS structures properly.

Also you can create some data for these Z fields and check, if the MBdocs have the corresponding data.

Best Regards,

Shourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shourav,

I have done that all the Settings in CRM side and Custom Data is smoothly getting filled in BAPIMTCS on CRM side, but the Customer data is not getting replicate into ERP.

But i am not able to debug the RFC FM from CRM to ERP, and result i am not able to jusify what data is replicating in ERP.

Can u please guide me resolve this issue........!

Regds,

Harkesh Dang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope by Default the Z custom data is avilabe in BAPIMTCS. The function module CRM_UPLOAD_TRIGGER calls the FM COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND for data posting.This in turn calls the FM PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER where the actal data is mapped to the tables. You need to find the necessary Fields in R/3 for the Z fields to be populated .This is done in this function modules and Pls check for a user exits in PI_BP_GET_AND_MAP_KUNNR_RI'(called in PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER) where you can map to the R/3 fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for prompt reply....!

Actually CRM_UPLOAD_TRIGGER is a RFC FM and I am not able to debug this FM, Can u please guide me how to reach to this RFC FM so that i am able to get replicated fields into ERP and also get to know about mapping of fields.

Regds,

Harkesh Dang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Z fields will be available in BAPIMTCS structure, if you create Z fields through EEWB.

To debug outbound queues from CRM to ECC

Go to SMQS -- Deregister the queue pointing to ECC

Save BP in CRM.

Now in SMQ1, you will see the queue. Double click on this queue for two times, in next screen click on Debug LUW or press F8. Now you will go to the debugger. (Debugger will come, if RFC user pointing to ECC is Dialog User)

In ECC customer is created using CALL TRANSACTION method.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see CRM side Data, but could not able to find solution that how can we find solution what data is getting Replicate to ERP.

How can we resolve this quesry.

Thanks

Harkesh Dang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Custom data is not getting replicate. As i am seeing that in FM 'COM_BUPA_MAP_EXT2DB' is not able to replicate custom data..

How can we reslove this issue?

Harkesh Dang

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating custom field through EEWB ; did you enhance the R3 side too? If not, re-do you EEW and make it by enhancing the R3 side too (otherwise it will be quite difficult for you - since you dont know how to debug from CRM to R3).

Once its done, you will find the custom field in the ECC master data table. So, along with your BP creation, the custom field also get filled (SAP will take care of it if you do the EEWB properly).

Now, if you want to just use that field in ECC, you can access it through any program or FM. But, if you want to show that in ECC side BP screens, then you need to do screen enhancements (or similar) and get it done.

Regards,

L