cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created sales order to receive the Repair parts from my customer, I have done post goods receipt for the material as per the sales order, after that we have repaired the material and I have done the delivery of 10 and 30 line items, but later if I want to do delivery for the line item no20, Iu2019m getting the massage u201CNo schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected dateu201D but for all these materials schedule lines are confirmed on same date.

This is Message no. VL248

And also getting the Error massage u201COrder cannot be delivered (see long text)u201D

Message no. VL461

Can you please suggest me how to over come this issue?

Edited by: Hari Krishna on Jan 8, 2009 8:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if you can create with a future delivery date.

Also, double check if the schedule line catg that you are getting is marked for 'Rel for delivery' or not?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the Repair Order (VA02)--> Item --> Schedule lines, check the confirmed delivery date. You may create the delivery through VL01N on this date or later.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Check whether stock has gone in to return stock, or if QM is active the goods will be lying in QM stock, so first move the stock from Return stock or QM stock to unrestricted then you will be able to do the delivery.

regard,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your sales order and select item 20 and go to the schedule line.

Over there check about the delivery date for that item or material.

Now go to VL01n and give your shipping point then delivery date and order number.

Check whether it is happening or not.

Regards

Raj.