cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceeded problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing an error " Budget Exceeded" while making a PO thru ME21N. I have already suplemented the budget by required amount, checked all settings everything is OK. Moreover on reducing the PO Value to 1.00 inr the same error occurs.Pls someone help me out.

i have found the network's system status CSER( Error in cost calculation).. can it be the reason for the error??

thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether the budget is allocated for overall or for the year wise allocation has been done. And the same is released or not.

If budget is supplemented then check whether this supplement is comes under release budget or not, if not release the same amount.

If still it is not working than run the transaction CJBN for reconstructing the availibility control on the project.

Thanks & regards

Kundan Kishore

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Please Check budget for respective WBSE.

you need to update that budget, overall as well as for perticular year.

if you are having status error in cost calculation that means either cost not calculated for that material or for that activity, first check that...

if it is so then that cost not included in cost planning and not included in budget also...

so please check all these things...

i hope it will help you. or please explain indetail.

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

let me eloborate my question. I have created a project , network in that project then created a activity in a network and assigned that activity to a WBSE. Now , creating a PO, in Account Assignment tab i have put network and activity number , i have already assigned a reqd amount to WBSE even though i am getting this error.i have supplemented the budget in overall as well as in a particular year. don't know why is it happening..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OPSA, if your budget profile has Release ticked in "Availability Control" section. If yes, you need to release the budget, CJ32.

Regards

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.