cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbp_mon_sc attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone tell me what attributes are required to run the bbp_mon_sc transaction to view carts of any requestor? I am reaching the selection screen of the transaction and placing a single person as created by. When I hit start I receive the following message:

"Attribute for user & contains errors. Inform system admin." (BBP_PU 245).

The problem is I don't know what attribute it is looking for.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shawn,

your user must be integrated in SRM organizational structure.

To see which attributes are missing, you can click on the user in PPOMA_BBP to see details, and go to last tab "Check".

This will list all required attributes depending on used scenarios (so you may not require all of them).

You can also use transaction BBP_ATTR_CHECK to check user's attributes for a particular scenario.

Rgds

Christophe

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

Your user should have role SAP_BBP-STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and be integrated in the orga structure.

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann-

Thank you for your reply. Couple of additional questions, when you say assign role SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR to your user you are referring to putting "SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR" as the value of the ROLE attribute in the org. structure, not assigning that role to your userid via SU01, correct?

I added "SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR" to the role value attribute in the org. structure. This has allowed me to obtain a list of carts for the user but when I try to see the details of the cart I receive the following message:

"The internet transaction server could not start transaction BBPSC11 because the following error: Attribute for user contains errors. Inform system administrator.

Any ideas. I only assigned the role attribute for myself, noone else in the org. structure has a role attribute assigned, do I need to assign for everyone?

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

Role has to be assigned to user in SU01.

User has to be EBP user and be integrated in your org structure.

Kind regards,

Yann