cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise / Billing cancellation

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to make a check for billing cancellation, that ,first the user has to cancel the excise invoice and then only he can cancel the billing document when he cancelling billing document,

similarly if he is cancelling a delivery then first he need to cancel the excise invoice and then delivery doc.

plz guide me as how i will maintain this check, as complusory, using which functional module or user exit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Lakshmi sir.

Indirectly you have resolved one of my issue.

Pl. also tell me where can we check the Excise User Exit which you have provided.

Regards

AA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already smelled that you have some issue in proforma and hence, I was also giving responses to your questions )

Meanwhile, go to SE37, input those excise user exits and proceed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi Sir and Thanks Rishi.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi sir

Will you pl. elaborate the meaning of changing the status in VF02.

Regards

AA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you saved the proforma, in the document flow you can see the status as Completed. But if you want to change the status to "Cancelled" what you should do is as already explained by me above in VF02.

As you would be aware, via VF11, you cannot cancel the proforma as like commercial invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi Sir

I just want to confirm that can we cancel the Proforma Invoice??

regards

AA

Edited by: AA on Jan 8, 2009 10:32 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you cannot cancel the proforma but you should change the status in VF02 (Billing document -- Complete).

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

By applying User Exit MV50AFZ1 you can prevent cancelling billing documents without cancelling the excise invoice.

Without cancelling the billing document, you cannot reverse the PGI which is a standard feature and hence, no Function Module or User Exit is required.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sir, can u plz confirm the exit again for cancelling the excise invoice first and then billing,

as here i think it is refering the delivery document.

regds

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Yes in the said user exit only, I had applied the same logic in Form USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT as follows:-

data: v_vbeln like vbfa-vbeln.
if sy-tcode eq 'VL09'.
select single vbeln into v_vbeln from vbfa where vbeln = likp-vbeln and vbtyp_n = 'U'.
if sy-subrc = 0.
message 'Cancel the Proforma Invoice and the Excise Invoice' type 'E'.
endif.
endif.

In fact, my case is that the end users without closing the delivery related proforma, they were cancelling the delivery document which standard allows to do so. So I have applied the above logic and it is working fine all these years.

May be you can try with any other user exits also which the ABAPer can do this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

You can also try with any of the following excise user exits

- J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

- J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAV

- J_1I7_USEREXIT_SERGRP_DETERM

Here in any of the above user exits, you can write a logic in such a way that if the respective excise invoice in table J_1IEXCHDR, shows the "Status as C" (Field name STATUS), VF11 for that preceding document should not be allowed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi