SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP70 - Lot for Reporting Incorrect Bank Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

When I run the FP70 to process the lot and after the status changed to P (Item Processed Successfully), I have a requirement to update the status for Contract Account in CRM (CRMD_ORDER) but I can't found any BADI that can do the custom coding.

Anyone could provide any helps and guides?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Celest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the events 1072 and 1073 are triggered when you execute FP70?

Go to transaction FQEVENTS,

Find for events 1072 & 1073,

Put a breakpoint on the active FM FKK_SAMPLE_1073

For event 1072, you need to create a copy of FM FKK_SAMPLE_1072 and attach it to this event.

Try to check if these events are triggered at the point you want them to update Business Agreement in CRM.

If so, write a RFC in a custom program and attach it to the correct event.

Let me know if it helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the events 1072 and 1073 are triggered when you execute FP70?

Go to transaction FQEVENTS,

Find for events 1072 & 1073,

Put a breakpoint on the active FM FKK_SAMPLE_1073

For event 1072, you need to create a copy of FM FKK_SAMPLE_1072 and attach it to this event.

Try to check if these events are triggered at the point you want them to update Business Agreement in CRM.

If so, write a RFC in a custom program and attach it to the correct event.

Let me know if it helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

Thank you for your help. It does trigger the events. I manage to solve the problems.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Celest

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

I have a question regarding the event 1073. I was trying to custom this event, but after I have assigned the custom FM in the Installation specific FM, the standard FM "FKK_SAMPLE_1073" is still in activate status. Anyway I can deactivate it?

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Celest

0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think we can deactivate the FM's under the table Standard Function Modules in FQEVENTS.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

I have found a way to do this, go to SM31 enter table TFKFBM and uncheck the Add. Func for event 1073. After that you are able to deactivate the standard FM FKK_SAMPLE_1073 once you have assign the Installation-Specific FM.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Siow Foong