cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms complaining that document has changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to run an Adobe interactive form in a MS IE browser but when running the form we receive a message from Adobe... and I'll try to translate it from Dutch to English... "This document contains a number of priviledges for switching on special functions in Adobe reader. The document has been changed since it was last made and the priviledges are no longer active. Contact the author of the original document."

For those few dutch speakers the message says "Dit document bevatte bepaalde rechten voor het inschakelen van speciale functies in Adobe Reader. Het document is gewijzigd sinds het is gemaakt en deze rechten zijn niet meer geldig. Neem contact op met de auteur van de oorspronkelijke versie van het document".

After accepting the message the form is displayed but it is not possible to enter anything into the form - it is read only.

We are completely lost as to why we receive this message. What document is it taking about? How can the document change? Can anyone explain?

Incidently we were using the recommended versions of MS IE, the SAP AG activeX component SP15 and Adobe 7.0.1. We upgraded to SP16 and Adobe 7.0.7 but it has not made any difference. We have followed the configuration instructions so that the browser can run ActiveX components etc.

Needless to say this works with no problems in a development environment, but the problems we experience above are in a production environment running Citrix Metaframe and where users have managed profiles. We thought it may be a problem with Windows policies, but the messages come from Adobe, not Windows.

Help,

Jonathan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found SAP note 917773 describing possible causes... different time/time zone settings between client and server or user does not have the correct permissions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan

Did you solve this isssue ?. I am facing the same issue while accessing the Form via Citrix !

Thanks

Aju Paul