cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh or F5 on web tab in MDM Data Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a web application linked to web tab in Data manager.

It works fine for first time when I open Data Manager or click on web tab for a product first time.

But When I Click F5 focussing on web tab server is not getting http request.

Only java script on page gets executed on refresh.

How to send a new http request on Refresh (F5)?

Appreciate any pointers on this.

Thanks

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The web tab is refreshed on F5.But it will always get redirected on the same url that you have configured in the configuration options.If you want some other url to be displayed on your web pane tab then you need to change your configuration settings.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the same URL to be invoked on refresh. But refresh does not work as expected. I have placed logger messages in servlet (URL), which are not coming in log file on refresh. and update date and time stamp on record also does not change on refresh.

If I reopen the data manager and click on web tab these messages comes in log viewer, i.e, servlet gets executed. but any refresh after that is not invoking servlet. i.e., no updates to db by servlet and no msgs from servlet on log file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

If I have understood your requirement correctly, what you want is on F5 the code of the web url must also get refreshed and the data must execute the get and set codes of the application via db.

But I dont think this is possible.

Even if you are passing some records, for the url the same values will get passed even on refreshing it.

The url will just get displayed based on parameters passed. You cannot expect any kind of dynamism in this feature.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Record Ids of selected records gets passed through url if we have <r> in url.

My problem is url is not being passed to server on refresh.

url is being passed only for first time but not for refresh.

Thanks

Shiva