cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment profitability segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts need suggestion on this issue plz.I am unable to update the profitability segment while calculating freight cost and transfer the cost to respective G/L and profitability segment,what actually my requirement is when i process shipment cost document while transfering cost to cost center i need profitability segment too,so what i have to do get this profitablility segent and cost center when i transfer the freight.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible to transfer a Profitability Segment (CO-PA) directly during transfer of Shipment Costs to Accounting.

The reason it that the Service Entry Sheet that gets generated would be unable to handle the CO-PA information.

If I remember well, you can only use a Cost Center or a Cost Order as costing assignment in the shipment cost document.

Therefore the correct way to do it would be indirectly, through a transfer of cost using a Cost Center (the usual way) first.

If you check the costing assignment possibilities in the shipment cost document, do you see any other possibility than Cost Center or CO Order?

Best Regards,

Franck