cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When we explode bill of materials in sales order, is there anything that we can avoid the components or subitems not to be printed on sales order confirmation, delivery note and invoice. reason for this is my client does not want these to be seen by customer. is there any standard setting in SAP. if it is please throw some light on this and if it is not how can we achieve this. your valuable suggestion would be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Regards,

Naga gopi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naga

you need to maintain the display range in the order type as Main Items (UHAU), or you can maintain in the output determination procedure also, you can maintain the print profile as print main items only

Hope this will helps

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srini,

When i go to Display range in order type and select only main items, it is not displaying in screen also, u said something about print profile, where can i find that. please suggest me.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Naga Gopio.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks gurus.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My problem is i want BOMs to explode in sales order on screen, but we dont want them to be on printout of sales order confirmation, delivery note and invoice.

Kind regards,

Naga Gopio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you require not to print in order confirmation , delivery and invoice print outputs? if so contact the ABAPer he can make changes in smart form layout .Where we can pick up only main item and avoid sub items to get printed and send the output.

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Item category, for Structure scope, if you do not maintain any settings, the the BoM will not explode.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naga

Check with your item cat. please do not select structure scope

regards,

Arun prasad