cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Catalog Output Sales . . . How can I add fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to set up for a particular output type for a particular order type that if the customer is a part of a particular account group . . . output would be generated upon saving the sales order. Is there a way to add Account Group so that I can do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did not see the field KTOKD account group in the structure KOMB (field catalog for output). You need to take the help of a developer to add the field in the above said structure.

Instead of account group field you may look for an alternate fields available in KOMB, KOMKB1 and KOMPBV1 and make use of it.

Venkat Cheedalla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diane,

If you are looking for another field to trigger output determination, you may want to consider having an ABAP developer create a custom requirement for that output type. Requirements can make simple validation checks and if it passes (sysubrc = 0) then the output is proposed, if not, then output is not proposed. Example: You can check that the sold to partner (customer) has account group 0001. If it does, then the output is generated, if not, then it is not generated.

Create Requirement @ Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Define Requirements

Assign Requirement to output type @ Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output Determination Using the Condition Technique > Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents > Maintain Access Sequences.

I hope this helps