Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM portal business content: Controlling pop-up window size

doug_mclaughlin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Experts,

I apologize if this has been answered before. I checked SDN and couldn't find a resolution.

Our customers would like some control on how the pop-up window size can be controlled in the item details iView. For example, if a user clicks on an MDM main table attribute that points to a pick list, how can I control the size of the pick list's pop up window when the ellipsis button is pressed? Is there a configuration setting in the Item Details Property Editor? I tried Window Features and it didn't change anything.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of MDM P6 P03 size of popups can be configured for Item Details iViews .

Use the Window Feature property in the Item Details Property Editor . customized with JavaScript parameters. this property defines the size of all popups in the current iView. Width, length and height can be determined for every popup for that particular iView (for example, if the width

is set at 600 and height at 800, all popups for the current iView opens in this size). Placement of the popup on the screen can also be determined using this property.

Enter a comma-separated list of JavaScript parameters; for example: 'fullscreen=yes, toolbar=yes'. If empty, the new window opens according to default JavaScript parameters.

width=400,height=500,top=200,left=200 window.open(), etc

doug_mclaughlin2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kevin,

Many thanks for this information! We will take advantage of this capability once we apply Patch 03.

Regards,

Doug McLaughlin

Answers (0)