Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Word Wrap Not Working Properly in Crystal Reports Viewer

I'm using Crystal Reports 11.5.11.1470. I've written a report that looks perfect in the Designer. In order to share the report with our users, however, I have to import it into Advace Web Access (AWA), a SunGard product, that is a browser-based interface with our alumni/donor database. AWA uses Crystal Reports Viewer to display the report, and the report looks substantially different in the Viewer. I know, after reading the release notes for Viewer, that font size might change, but what I can't understand is why some fields appear to be prematurely wrapping. For example, I have this text that goes from one margin to the other in Designer:

*Fiscal Year will be blank if no entities have been coded or, in the case of volunteer activities, if no volunteer year was entered. Fiscal Year will be 0000 if no year was entered for the activity or committee start date.

But in the Viewer, the text begins wrapping about 3 inches shy of the right margin, thus resulting in taking up significantly more vertical real estate on the report and having unnecessary white space on the right side.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and how to fix?

Thanks,

Karen

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question